Skincare While You Work!

I’m big on misting, moisturizing, and keeping my lips balmed throughout the day. I love it! And it works! I’m digging this article linked below on how to keep your skin right while at work all day, everyday. Especially as we consistently wear medical masks and they continue to irritate the skin if you do nothing to minimize the effects. So many clients come in expecting a miracle to happen in one facial. Skincare is 80% of what you do daily and the other 20% is guidance, product recommendation, and consistent facials (monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly at the least) with your Esthetician.

https://www.wjhl.com/reviews/br/beauty-personal-care-br/skin-treatments-br/skincare-essentials-that-are-great-for-the-office/