I provide services as a Virtual Assistant and Editorial Content Creator via my biz House of Vine, LLC for beauty and wellness brands, solo-prenuers, small businesses, Indie product developers/makers.
Are you an:
- Salon/Spa owner
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Wellness Coach
- Healthcare Professional (Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, Dermatologist)
- Beauty Influencer
- Skincare Product Developer/Maker
- Or know someone that is….keep reading!
Offering my services as a virtual assistant for beauty and wellness professionals because I’m in the business of beauty and promote skin health so I get it. I know the beauty industry and have a passion for all things beauty, skincare, self-care and well-being, fashion, good food and lifestyle! Not to mention I do have a Master’s degree in Business Management, I am a Master Esthetician, a beauty school educator, previously worked in the medical field as a Hospital Corpsman in the U.S. Navy and worked as a manager/supervisor for the Department of Veterans Affairs. So, I know how to organize, manage and write pretty well not to mention this is another aspect of my passions. I would love to help take those important yet time sucking administrative tasks off your plate so you’re working your vision IN your business while I work ON your business.
• Manage everyday admin for life & biz such as: letters, emails, proofreading, editing, Wordpress.com website/blogpost management, scheduling software management, creating and updating treatment protocols or salon/spa service menus, daily task lists/data entry, calendar maintenance, travel bookings, etc).
• Social media posting and profile management
• Email Marketing/Newsletters
• Copy Writing
I’d love to chat more so we can discuss your needs no matter how big or small, for a virtual administrative assistant.