- What aspect of the beauty or wellness industry do you serve? Why did you choose this career? What key services do you offer? Location? I am a hairstylist home based in Rome, Ga. I also do makeup for special occasions and travel wherever I’m needed. I originally went into this field for the creativity/artistic aspect of it but now, more than ever, I enjoy boosting the self esteem/image of others. It’s rewarding.
- Tell us about yourself. Who are you as a person? Hobbies, passions? I am a Virgo through and through. I’m focused, determined, tightly-wound, and will do whatever it takes to get what I want. I enjoy doing anything outside in the sunshine and I love to travel.
- Favorite services and/or product to offer? My favorite offered services are blonding and bridal. Those are my specialties and also my most popular. I use L’Oréal Professionel color and Lanza Healing Hair Care for maintenance products. My most popular product sold is the Lanza Bounce Up Spray.
- If you weren’t doing this career, what do you think you would be doing? I honestly can’t see myself NOT doing hair, so otherwise I’d be married to money and spend all my time traveling.
- Being healthy is beautiful. So, what is your favorite selfcare indulgence? Why?The best self-care indulgences are the foods you eat and moisturizer with SPF.
- Favorite place to go in ATL or the city you live in?The Cut Bar I’m Buckhead is one of my favorite places to go. I also meet the coolest people there and it’s a great place for me to network.
- What current projects are in the works? Tell us anything we need to know about now or what to look out for in the near future, this year. Right now I am working on my YouTube channel. It will be a little bit of everything including my professional life, personal life, hair, and makeup. Stay tuned for the details.
- Find me at:
I have two Instagram pages: