If you have not yet noticed fall is here! So with that I am dreaming up the perfect fall ensemble which is not such a dream when you have a website like Spring, an online shopper’s paradise of low, high and higher end brands to choose from! Since I like Spring so much I am showcasing and discussing a few of what I find to be the go-to wardrobe pieces for fall. I feel these are items that you must have from this site (or app) to carry you through tis season of pumpkins, hot chocolate and holiday festivities. Some of these I have in one version or another and some I will have to purchase soon after this post!
Just a quick list of my thoughts on why I chose what I chose in respective order of the photos shown further down:
- If you know me you know I am a bootie lover and the fringe continues to be on trend.
- I am a total sucker for shirts with cute sayings and a wine lover so this is a must and it’s fun.
- A statement ring or two or three, of course! Stack em!
- Warby Parker sunglasses because sunnies are a must even during the Fall and Winter months. I have actually discussed this specific brand in a past blog post.
- Jeans that can be dressed up or down. You all know (or you should) that you cannot go wrong with black. The rips are in.
- A different take on a graphic poncho, sleeveless…I am in love!
Coincidentally enough these can all be worn together or separately with other staples in your Fall/Winter wardrobe. You can find all of these stylish items on the Spring website by scrolling through the entire site or by specific category. I really enjoy this site and I am glad I could discuss a little bit of what I love out of their awesome selection.
Live life in style! XO, Lysandra
Do you have a site that you adore for online shopping? Please tell and share any other comments below. Do not forget to sign up your email to the right of this post if you haven’t yet.