A few ideas for Fall into Winter skincare routine and rituals.
Continue to put your best skin forward by doing these easy skin things to start the season.
• Hydrate with Hyaluronic serums, salves or balms and heavier creams as needed for drier skin.
• Exfoliate physically with a scrub.
• Exfoliate chemically with either a Glycolic, Salicylic or Lactic Acid and/or Retinol. (See a professional to discuss curating a personalized regimen that is safe and effective for you).
• Incorporate heavier moisturizers as needed for drier Winter months.
From your Esthetician:
• Get a Microdermabrasion or Hydrafacial to remove dead skin, smooth skin and brighten your complexion.
• Get a series of Chemical Peels to remove any damage and hyperpigmenation of those long sunny, Summer filled days.
• Consult, update and purchase the products that will be most effective for Fall/Winter season.