Benefits of a facial? Glad you asked…let me count the ways I can help your skin, not to mention the relaxation of your mind and body via a facial with moi… @houseofvineatl
- Making yourself and your skincare a priority is always a good idea. Wherever you go there you are and so is your skin.🧴
- A recurring deep cleansing facial in conjunction with a consistent good home care regimen is necessary. One random facial can’t create miracles. I suggest getting a professional facial at least every 3 months. A facialist can cleanse, exfoliate, extract and mask your skin from a different perspective then what you see in the mirror daily and make recommendations based on what you tell us AND what we see happening with your skin. We can also do some advanced treatments with cool add on tools like Microdermabrasion, LED light, micro-current, ionic spatula, high frequency, chemical peels, etc… Be open. 🧖🏽♀️
- Facials DO include bodywork. At least mine do! I adore providing aromatherapy rituals, grounding you for relaxation, with arm, hand, neck and shoulder massage during my 60 and 90 minute facials. You.will.love.it! 🥰
- Facials introduce moisture, hydration, increased circulation and blood flow to the face, neck and décolletage. Not to mention clean out your pores and clear you up when done with consistency. You should not leave a facial appointment worse off then you walked in unless you are working with chemical peels or done advanced laser treatment, in which you might be worse off 🧐 for the moment only to look even better in 7-14 days depending on the peel, it’s a case by case basis.
- Daily Steps to good skin:
Exfoliate (1-3 times a week depending on skin type/condition)
Mask 1-2 times a week if you’re hard core, 1-2 times a month is awesome and will do.
- Listen to your skin… you know what you should do. When in doubt on next steps, ask me. 😁