Quiet people have the loudest minds.
Blogging Challenge Day 4! 10 things about me that I would like to share…
1. My favorite fruit is pineapple. Love it! Could eat it every day all day.
2. I adore my alone time…to think, not think, regenerate and just be. Ideas can spur from being at peace with self. That sounds so Rumi. 😉 I especially like alone time to read. One of the books I am currently reading is pictured here.
3. I recently discovered I love ginger beer! Such an odd yet delicious and zingy flavor.
4. I play or try to play golf. It really is a zen sport for me. This is a time when everything else in my day, my life truly goes away and for that time it is just me concentrating on that ball and walking the course. Aaahhh!
5. I am a Veteran. Ooh Rah! I was in the Navy for couple months shy of 9 years. Who would of thunk it?! Not me! Until I walked into that recruiter office one day. I guess that was the first sign that I had a little bit of adventure in me.
6. I used to belly dance. I took a course at the local junior college for 3 years. I performed in the instructor’s productions and all that!
7. I adore Betty Boop. Random I know. She is just so cute and girly girl.
8. I like making CDs on my lap top. Is that out of style? I often think I should have been a deejay.
9. My favorite meal time is brunch on a weekend. It just feels so luxurious. Cranberry mimosa is required.
10. I am in love with love. I would not be a Libra if I wasn’t.
And there you have it. A little bit about me. Any similarities?
I love ginger beer and my alone time.
skulls that is news to me..lol
Remember I mentioned I want a skull tattoo.
Oh yeah I now remember that!
Hey fellow Navy vet! ❤ Thanks for your service and really enjoy your style of writing!
Oh wow thank you Christina!
I LOVE being by myself too, and i love pineapples. You are gorgeous ..
Hi Sasha! Thank you for commenting. Pineapples are the best!